Subscribe To My Podcast

Midlife Is A Trip - Enjoy The Journey! Order Your Copy Today!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Muse Online Writer's Conference

Columbus Day - the discovery of a new world, I guess I'm discovering a new world of my own.

This morning was the first day of a weeklong online writer's conference, the first I've ever heard of. Have been spending WAY too much time looking at other writer's blogs, supposed to be attending workshops, but seem to keep getting lost in cyberwoods on the way to the workshop. Hopefully will have the process down before the end of the conference! This mid-life diva has a lot to learn! "Mr. Thomas", my teenage wonder is the technoguy, would really get a kick out of seeing the Diva plugging away. Glad I could provide so much entertainment for him! More later!

No comments: